Netbeans Turkish Character Problem/Netbeans Türkçe Karakter Sorunu

The program I have been dealing for a while was not recognizing turkish characters on my keyboard. So this was quite annoying for me. When I checked it on internet people mostly talked about UTF_8 character changes. Then I checked it more and I found that If I would play with NetBeans configuration file I could maybe succeed in it. So I changed this line 

netbeans_default_options=”-J-client -J-Xss2m -J-Xms32m -J-Dapple.laf.useScreenMenuBar=true -J-Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -J-Dsun.java2d.dpiaware=true"

with this

netbeans_default_options=”-J-client -J-Xss2m -J-Xms32m -J-Dapple.laf.useScreenMenuBar=true -J-Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -J-Dsun.java2d.dpiaware=true -J-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8"

notice the bold part in the end of line. That made my attempt succesfull even though I made necessary arrangements in my program.