Feeding the Hunger Monster
Oreo Protein Cheesecake Dessert
Prep Time: 10min.
Servings: 2 servings
Per serving: 134 cals
A yummy alternative snack to help curve your sweet tooth cravings with guilt free pleasure. Cookies and cream protein whipped together with a delicious sugar-free cheesecake instant pudding, and topped a light fat-free Reddi Whip. Here is a delicious dessert to control the hunger monster that lives in all of us. This is a quick yummy treat, share, or save it all for yourself! (I do not share).
What You Need
- 1 can of fat-free Reddi Whip
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Sugar Free Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding
- Cookies and Cream Protein Powder (I recommend Quest Protein)
- Unsweetened Almond milk
- Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
- Truvia (no-calorie sweetener)
- Mix 1 c. Chobani Plain yogurt, 2 scoops of Quest Cookies and cream protein, 1\4 c. Unsweetened Almond milk, and 2 tbs Sugar-free Cheesecake Mix. Add 1\4 c. Add 1\4 no-calorie sweetener for taste. Beat mixture for 2 minutes. Let stand 5 min.
- Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top each serving with 2 tbsp of Reddi Whip