The highs and lows of the last two weeks of university life.
Usually, everyone starts with the highs, but I’ll begin with the lows.
THE LOWS :
- I had to leave the student organization LinTime because of the lack of free time.
- I couldn’t tell a dialog very well , because I was too nervous.
- I couldn’t prepare good for the seminar on History.
THE HIGHS :
- I learned to pronounce the word “ supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” correctly :-)
- The relationship in the group are better than they were before. We spend a lot of time with each other.
- We performed great at the Freshman’s Day.
- I got extra credits in Latin.
- I started to read the book “The Great Gatsby ” by Francis Scott Fitzgerald. This is a very interesting book with with an exciting plot. But, of course, it’s very difficult to read because there are a lot of unknown words.
So,It turned out that there are more the highs, than the lows.