Dear Lady in Love,
For the day love clouds your mind against better judgement
- Your body is the temple of the most high. Never allow love disrespect it.
- That vacuum in you, it can only be filled by God — which in itself is a ‘different kind of love’. First fill it with this ‘different kind of love’ to avoid the pains of unmet expectations from love.
- You are enough! Even love can not complete you — well, except this ‘different kind of love’, someone once told me it’s the type that soothes all insecurities.
- love, it’s been known to be the death of many. But hey! You will not die if love decides to leave, you become wiser, stronger, even better, I promise. My still breathing heart is a living attestation.
- You only get the measure of love you choose to give. Do not be like the not-so-wise-farmer, who all through the reaping season kept expecting a bountiful harvest when he never planted!
- There is a type of love that comes in different shades of ambiguity. You should know, truth is universal and a fact can not be invalidated. When it leaves you confused, I doubt it is love.
- Learn baby, learn. From past mistakes, from the experiences of those who have gone before you…
While we are at it, 1 Corinthians 13 is the anthem.
Hey, let’s choose love!