Turn heads with the 2017 Honda Accord
The smooth ride and the sleek appearance of the 2017 Honda Accord will certainly turn heads, but this particular car offers a lot more than just sophisticated looks. First and foremost, at the Olympia Auto Mall, we must applaud Honda on their ability to effortlessly combine style and sophistication with this particular model. We found it absolutely irresistible! Fuel economy is something else that the Honda Accord has to offer. In fact, if you’re looking for a classy drive that’s economical too, you’ll love the MPG rating of the Honda Accord which is considered the best in terms of mid-size hybrid sedans to date.
The 2017 Honda Accord comes in 4 variations and we can help you to find the one that’s the right fit for you at the Olympia Auto Mall. Choose from these 4 models:
- Honda Accord LX — this comes standard with 185-HP i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine, 6 speed manual transmission, Honda Sensing technology, Bluetooth and HandsFreeLink technology.
- Honda Accord Sport — this model includes all the features of the LX as well as 189-i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine, 10-way power driver seat, 19” alloy wheels and 60/40 split fold down rear seats.
- Honda Accord Sport Special Edition — this model includes all the features available on the Sport model as well as leather trimmed seats, red stitching, front heated seats and special edition branding badge.
- Honda Accord EX — this model includes all the features of the Sport Special Edition Model as well as moon roof that’s one-touch powered, Honda Lane Watch technology, Smart Entry, Push-button startup and 17” alloy wheels.
Here’s a quick review of what you’ll discover about the new 2017 Honda Accord when comparing it with previous models:
- The engine is more efficient and offers great EPA MPG ratings for both city and highway driving.
- 212 horsepower which is great when compared with the 195 horse power of the 2015 model.
- There’s great new features to enjoy such as active cruise control which was offered as an option on previous models, not a standard feature.
- The suspension, steering and braking systems have all been greatly improved.
Test drive the new 2017 Honda Accord today at Capitol City Honda
At our Olympia Auto Mall dealership, Capitol City Honda, we recommend that you take the time to book a test drive if you wish to learn more about the 2017 Honda Accord and discover the wealth of features and comforts that it has to offer. Book a test drive or contactus at Toyota of Olympia today.
It’s Simple! More Cars, Less Money
The Olympia Auto Mall
Originally published at blog.olympiaautomall.net on September 1, 2016.