Publish an Android Library by JitPack
JitPack is a novel package repository for JVM and Android projects. It builds Git projects on demand and provides you with ready-to-use artifacts (jar, aar).
1. Create an Android project and add a library module, here my library module name is mylibrary.
2. Add the android-maven plugin in your project/build.gradle
3. In your library/build.gradle add maven plugin and group setting
4. Upload this project to your github
5. Create a release tag
6. Open JitPack and lookup your repository
7. Now you can get your library from JitPack!
Other Git Hosts
JitPack also works with other Git hosting providers. The only difference is the groupId of your artifacts:
- BitBucket: org.bitbucket.Username:Repo:Tag
- GitLab: com.gitlab.Username:Repo:Tag
Currently seems only github and bitbucket are works.(2017/03/06)
Example project on github