To App or Not to App — Business Benefits
Mobile usage is growing every day. Are you thinking about establishing a mobile presence for you business? If the answer is ‘Yes’ then first considerations that will likely come to mind is whether you want to create a mobile application for users to download (app) or a mobile website. Or why not both?
So let me give you some of the benefits of having a mobile app associated with your business.
1. Build loyalty.
2. Strengthen your brand image.
3. Increase your brand visibility.
4. Boost engagement.
5. Reduces costs to your business through automation
6. Cross-platform performance across the most common mobile devices.
7. Apps have offline capabilities — even offline people can access the information of a certain business. Most notably even when offline potential customers can find your contact details and location.
8. Collect feedback and data about customer behavior — a well-designed app, you can learn more about your customers, from their locations, job roles, ages, spending limits, and much more.
“Aim to become invisible (make your products and services as easy to use as possible. The more people have to work to access them, the less likely they’re to do so”. David Amerland (How To Be Exceptional in your Marketing)
It’s about time to go back to making a real connection with your clients and in the process making them true fans of your company.
Originally published at plus.google.com.