[95% Off Amazing Offer] Linux Command Line Basics
This is an introductory course to the Linux command Line. It’s great for both Linux beginners and advanced Linux users.
What Will I Learn?
- realize the potential of the Linux command line.
- navigating the Linux Filesystem.
- explain the Linux Filesystem hierarchy .
- use command options .
- create hard and soft links.
- use powerful Linux wild cards.
- create,view and manipulate files.
- use different Linux text editors (nano,gedit).
- find help while using the Linux command line.
- create you own Linux commands
Who is the target audience?
- anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
- existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
- windows or mac users who wants to migrate to Linux but are afraid to make the move !
- aspiring Linux system administrators.
Originally published at Online Courses Best Deals.