The OpenChat weekly project report is shared regularly to keep the community updated about the progress made in development (whether it be blockchain development, business development or community development). The report will detail the work carried out by the teams and shed light on the status of the project.
OpenChat Development Progress and Mainnet Status Update
Mainnet Development Progress
1. Added database browser tools to better the inspection of cross-chain uniformity and synchronicity.
2. Adjusted block synchronization timeout threshold value, optimized block synchronization efficiency.
3. During the recovery period when the server is being restarted, updated the main server re-broadcasting actions, lessening the potential for critical errors.
4. Updated script execution methods for selected scripts.
4. Processed a malicious transaction that occurred on Testnet, and subsequently fixed the leak in the consensus layer.