Let us bring to your attention Open Dashboard for Agricultural Monitoring
Today we’d like to show you what you can do with our data. Open Dashboard for Agricultural Monitoring (http://agromonitoring.com/) is a presentation of possible use of weather and satellite data in your agriculture applications. This is a service where everyone can find weather data and satellite imagery of their fields easily through our APIs. All you need to do is just to register, to draw a polygon and you get all the necessary stuff in an instant.
Here you can evaluate a condition of fields from satellite imagery and get clear information for analysis of the dynamic changes taking place on these fields. Also this service provides weather data for any specified area: forecasts, historical data and notifications about critical weather situations for a stated period.
Watch your fields with open weather data and satellite imagery.
Create your fields and use the full range of open services on weather and satellite imagery
- Draw a polygon with visual tools.
- 3-hour forecast for 5 days ahead
- Daily forecast for 14 days ahead
- Historical weather for 1 week past
- Accumulated parameters (for accumulated temperature and precipitation the historical data should be customized)
- NDVI on Landsat 8 and Sentinel 2
Build alerts on weather parameters:
- Weather triggers that flash on in case of the selected weather conditions (temperature, humidity, pressure, etc.) happening in a specified period of time. For example, you are interested in the forthcoming frosts or the probability of a wind speed increase in a certain place.