Learn by doing, become a Hero developer
This series is about teaching Léo to become a professional developer from scratch. Léo can be any of you, desiring to learn and grow. Apply here, it will always be free ♥ https://mentorleo.co
Okay so with Day 3 you managed to build some cool labels. Now it’s time to add some dynamism to your website ;)
- After all your previous HTML content, create another div with the attribute id=”jobList”
- Declare an array variable that contains what’s in this file: mock.json (make sure you understand what a variable is, and what an array variable means). You’ll use this variable in exercise 3. This is called a mock because it is fake data. In Day 5, you’ll generate an array with real data!
- Now, iterate over your jobList array and append each job offer to your “jobList” element (understand: loop through the array and write each job offers in your “jobList” element).
- Now, transform your “jobList” element into a <ul></ul> (unordered list). Instead of writing simple text into the element, try to write each job offer wrapped with a <li></li> element (item of list).
Concepts to understand
- what a programming language is
- variables (numbers, strings, arrays, etc)
- dynamic interaction with the webpage (the DOM)
Call to action
Become a Léo ! We are creating a community of motivated Léos helping each other. Apply here, it will always be free ♥ https://mentorleo.co