Health Benefits of drinking Organic Cow Milk
The cow milk can be equated to the ‘Amrut’ or the nectar. This is because the organic cow milk is rich in a bounty of nutrients that are extremely beneficial for the growth and the development of the body.
Nutrients present in the milk
1. Lactose is the most essential nutrient present in the organic cow milk. It is the key carbohydrate of cow milk and is also referred to as the milk sugar. The other nutrients such as lactose, Glucose are also found in cow milk. The lactose content present in cow milk is 4.9 percent.
2. The protein found in milk is rich in all the essential amino acids. It contains 51% essential amino acids. Casein which is also known as the major protein is precipitated at pH 4.6 and is exclusive to milk. In fresh cow milk, casein is present with the calcium in the form of calcium caseinate or rather calcium hyhdrogen caseinate. Milk even has whey proteins.
3. The digestibility of the milk is higher than other oils and fats. This could be because of the presence of fat globules that are found in the aqueous phase and form an emulsion. Addition of the milk fats in the diet increases the energy density. Another important role of milk fat is that it prevents tooth decay by forming a tough coating over the enamel.
4. A number of vitamins are also present in the best cow milk. Some of the essential vitamins in milk are vitamins A, D, E and K. Other than these there are also water-soluble vitamins such as B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B6 (pyridoxine), Biotin, Niacin (nicotinic acid), Pantothenic Acid, Para-amino benzoic acid, Inositol, Choline, Folic acid, B12, and Ascorbic acid.
5. Lastly milk is rich in essential minerals. The minerals found in fresh milk are majorly found in the form of chlorides, citrates and bicarbonates of calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium.
Health Benefits of Drinking Cow Milk
1. The best cow milk is a rich source of calcium. Calcium is vital for the growth and development of the bones.
2. The calcium that is attained from the fresh cow milk protects the colon cells from the harmful chemicals that might lead to cancer.
3. It also lowers down the migraine headaches and helps in the reduction of PMS symptoms.
4. Organic cow milk helps in weight control.
5. Milk is also essential in fighting the breast cancer.
6. Fresh cow milk plays an integral role during muscle contraction, cell membrane function, blood pressure regulation and blood clotting.
7. The fresh milk is rich in protein that facilitates muscle building and is essential for the growth and the development of the babies.