Some questions for you on #WorldMentalHealthDay
- How are you? I mean, how are you really doing?
- What would it take for you to reach out for help?
- Did you know that admitting you need help doesn’t make you less of the person you are?
- Who can hold your hand, or give you hugs along your journey?
- Have you thought about stepping back from unnecessary stress-inducers? Trim mercilessly.
- What little things can bring more calm and evoke happiness?
- Have you thought about putting your talents/skills/helping hands/listening ears to good use? Helping others makes us feel better about ourselves (but, only if you can.)
- Did you know that part of getting better is accepting where you are right now, even if you don’t like this spot you’re at? It’s like Google maps. You need to know and accept your present coordinates to be able to navigate to where you need to be.
- What are your strengths? Yes. You do have them.
- What are your weaknesses? Yes, it’s ok to have them too. Being aware of them may potentially help you avoid triggering situations.
- Did you know that it’s not about a miracle cure, but improved coping strategies?
Take care of yourself ❤
Feel free to add your own questions in the comments section. Here’s to us all getting better.