The Cost of My Dog Eating a Cup of Raisins
Erin Webreck
278

There’s a similar issue with Cats and lilies. If a cat eats ANY portion of an Asiatic Lily (petals, stem, leaves, whatever, or even drinks the water from the vase or licks pollen from their face), they will suffer kidney failure unless treated with… surprise!… 48 hours of IV fluids. And usually by the time they are showing symptoms, the damage has already set in.

(Peace “Lilies” are not Asiatic Lilies; but most others are.)

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.