A Food Immersive Sim Metaverse OneRare Partners Up with Enrex for an Offsetting Exercise
Individual pieces of crypto art, the so called non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are seriously responsible for the millions of tonnes of planet-heating carbon dioxide emissions generated by various cryptocurrencies used to buy and sell them. There are those blockchain culture participants who think this type of problem can be resolved easily, and there are those who think such proposed solutions to be nothing more than a pipe dream. Either way, widespread blockchain adoption accelerates at an unprecedented pace and this means that blockchain-based solutions might be the most powerful tool to help fight climate change by providing new avenues for offsetting programs.
NFT gaming multiverses are not what they used to be as well. It seems that not only the artwork’s thematic scope but also that of the gaming themes and narratives itself has differentiated and diversified. In comes such crazy ideas like OneRare blockchain metaverse, or rather a foodverse. So, this innovative approach and a visionary and passionate view towards an immersive sim of sorts within the NFT blooming crypto world takes shape from an idea that everyone and anyone, everywhere and anywhere loves food. Loves looking at it, loves smelling it and, of course, loves eating it. This next generation of blockchain adoption can be defined in OneRare’s own terms — food metaverse will appeal to everyone, OneRare NFTs will grant one access to celebrity chefs, celebratory restaurants and food brands, enrich the gaming verse with exclusive visual and interactive content, will let you exchange NFTs for meals in specific restaurants worldwide and will, as OneRare state, raise awareness to food shortage problem around the globe.
Through the use of OneRare’s native token ORARE platform’s users are privy to certain perks and use cases or areas. These ultimately are:
● Farm — the gamer’s interface which operated under the play-to-earn principle. Gamers, or farmers as they are called, grow crops for food ingredients, which are the components for new NFTs;
● Farmer’s Market — farmers then can sell their NFT component production through a marketplace application between users;
● Kitchen — ingredients constitute dishes (another type of NFTs) that can be minted;
● Playground — NFT owners can battle in various sorts of mini games;
Moreover getting to the point, OneRare are climate-conscious, that is why they choose Enrex and its extensive outreach through its platform’s applications and most importantly use cases for offsetting NFT minting and other cryptocurrency financial blockchain activities.
What can Enrex offer to OneRare, one may ask? Within the framework of this upcoming partnership, Enrex can:
● Provide renewable energy certificates (RECs) fully compliant with every legal regulatory authority body for any and every crypto operation within the NFT game’s metaverse — acquiring ORARE tokens, making transactions with them via DEXes, etc. And Enrex would be the ones to calculate the required electrical energy consumption used for said operations;
● When minting NFTs, Enrex can provide a comprehensive plan to offset the emissions coming from such an endeavour. This type of interactivity between the virtual food production building of the game and the offsetting strategy for one’s financial assets within a Binance Smart Chain supported wallet has no possibility bounds;
This joint venture proves that the crypto world has no boundaries. This aspiring partnership produces a perfect match of dreaming big and actually executing. Both an NFT gaming platform within OneRare and offsetting service within Enrex have much to gain this way in reaching a bigger audience, as well as, carrying a cleaner climate message with style!