Pablo Massa Portfolio
Hi!, I’m a UX designer.
My focuses are UX, UI, and product design. To complement these skills I also have knowledge in research, prototyping, usability, content strategy and information architecture.
Additionally, I know the basics of HTML and CSS which has helped me a lot when I’m working with front-end designers and developers.
Here is some of my work.
Payments app (2015)
For this app I applied Google’s Material Design visual language. I started by studying the user’s needs and making wireframes and flows, then created the prototypes and high fidelity design.
High fidelity screens
News webapp (2015)
Website for a music band (2015)
This is a simple website for a friend’s band. Short, visually appealing and mobile friendly. All of the design and front-end work was done by me.
News website redesign (2014)
This was one of my biggest projects to-date. My role here was as a UX/UI designer and also product designer/project manager. In total it was five months of development.
The main objectives of the redesign.
- Improve the user experience.
- Use responsive design for all kind of devices.
- Introduce a simple, easy and effective subscription model.
- Improve the information architecture.
- Introduce a weekly newsletter.
- Create customer training for a proper use of the new site.