According to the research, Google processes over 40,000 search queries every second which is equal to 1.2 trillion searches across the globe. If you are worried about the SEO which is completely a different scene from 2020. Don’t worry, you are not alone in the market. There are many marketing professionals who are struggling with the same stuff. Because of this reason, I will explain here SEO statistics as compared to 2019. I tried my best to explain these SEO statistics in simple language so that the beginners can understand it and it makes sense to them.
Let’s focus on some SEO statistics and marketing facts for 2019:
• 61% of marketers believe that SEO is the key to online success
• Businesses with a marketing strategy allocate on average 41% of their budget to SEO
• 34% of companies allocate > $1,000 per month to their link building efforts
• 78% of location-oriented searches resulted in an offline conversion
• 57% of users would not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile website
• 88% of customers will call or visit a store within 24-hours of making a search from a mobile device
• Updating existing content with fresh content can increase organic traffic by 111.3%
• Video content is 5 times more likely to drive a conversion than content alone
• 82% of people who implemented an SEO strategy found it to be effective
• Position #1 in google enjoys a 34.36
SEO Statistics for 2020
1. Google is the most popular search engine
• As per data, Google accounts for more than 79% of the total search traffic
• Bing accounts for 7.27%
• Baidu at 6.55%
• Yahoo 5.06%
• The remaining 2.2% is spread among other players.
2. 50 % of the organic searches include long-tail keywords:
This is important for websites that are not using long-tail keywords. As long-tail keywords are not only important for ranking but also for the conversion rate.
3. Link Building and Quality Content are the most important factor in 2020:
As per research, if your website has good quality content and high link building it will be easy to rank your website. Moreover, high-quality content and link building have the potential to catapult web traffic.
4. 61% of marketers believe that SEO is the major reason for online success:
SEO not only increases traffic but at the same time, it increases awareness as well as the online growth of the business.
5. 56% of the business invest only ¼ th of their investment in link building:
Just like the PPC Campaign when the campaign is over SEO will work in and out to attract leads for your business for a quite long time.
6. Business with a marketing strategy spending only 41% on SEO :
In 2020, due to the ever-increasing benefits of SEO businesses are spending more than 45% into it.
7. Longtail keywords increase CTR:
Due to the long-tail keywords, your website will rank higher in the search results and will give 3–5 % of the CTR.
8. Businesses which have more online reviews are trusted by 73% of the customers:
The businesses which have more reviews with the help of Google My Business, Yelp, Facebook are trusted more by the customers and at the same time boost drive conversions.
How these statistics in SEO will impact your business:
• It will bring in a new lead:
SEO increases your traffic by 300 percent more than any social media channel. It helps in attracting inbound leads which will eventually grow your business. To accomplish you need to know who are your target customers and what they are searching for. For example, suppose you have a Physiotherapy clinic, your customers might be searching for the “best physiotherapy clinic or “best physiotherapist”. You can optimize your website with these content. When customers search these keywords they will find you in search results.
• Keep the users delighted:
A user’s experience is important for your website. Moreover, when users click around your website, it decreases the bounce rate which in turn increases the engagement rate of the website. Since the bounce rate is dependent upon your SEO inversely so you must keep in mind to keep the bounce rate as low as possible.
• Uplift the Brand:
Whenever you rank on the search result, people will likely interact with your business. They will see your posts every time and engage with it. As a result, it will uplift your brand online.
• A Long Term Process:
It takes a lot of time for your business to be in the top search result. One of the benefits of SEO is that it is a long term strategy. All the hard which you have done to optimize your pages will result in its ranking.
• Increases ROI:
As you know, SEO attracts leads and those leads will turn into your customers. Thus, it will increase your conversion rate. As you increase your conversion rate, you are increasing the rate of investment side by side.
These are the advantages of SEO which can bring your business to another level and helps in its growth in 2020.