What to ask a YouTuber
Daily questions edition #16
- When you first started sharing content online, how did you deal with any nerves about putting yourself out there and, in particular, people you actually know seeing it and potentially judging you (“that’s such bad filming, she’s so awkward, she’s stupid”)?
- Do you worry about the sustainability of your YouTube career and finding a way to build a career into the future?
- How do you deal with meeting your followers in person who know so much more about you than you know about them?
- How did you develop the habit of talking to a camera and having no direct feedback about what you’re saying without sounding stilted?
- How do you navigate the world of partnerships and sponsorships, particularly dealing with brands/people who might take advantage of you?
P.s. My top 5 go-to YouTubers:
- Casey Neistat: to inspire you to never stop doing
- Klossy: to inspire you to have a positive attitude
- Gary Vaynerchuk: to inspire you hustle like you’re on fire!
- Stephen Colbert: to inspire you to be kind and silly.
- Estee Lalonde: to inspire you to be ok being you.
Why am I asking 5 new questions every day? Find out and join in.
Have an answer to my questions? I’d love to hear it. Comment below.