What to ask your mentor
Daily questions edition #6
- Earlier in career, how did you deal with being wrong compared to how you deal with it now?
- How do you balance the tension having a job to develop your career and having a job to make a living — and how has that changed over your career?
- As you progress in your career and get more experience, do you still get afraid to make mistakes or second-guessing your skills?
- As a young person, I feel a sense of urgency to get things done and hit milestones in my career. As someone who is further along in their career, what advice can you share about how to think about one’s career journey?
- How have you navigated pushing yourself to take on challenges with biting off more than you can chew and being reckless?
Why am I asking 5 new questions every day? Find out and join in.
Have an answer to my questions? I’d love to hear it. Comment below.