Axioms Behind A New Religious Organization
A line is the shortest distance between two points. That is an axiom in Euclidean geometry. You have to stand firm with that axiom or you can’t draw more complex figures like triangles, rectangles and so on. But that a line is the shortest distance between two points did get challenged, and you end up with curved space time.
There are some axioms that are being laid down. When you extrapolate those, the idea of a new global religious organization becomes unavoidable.
- There are four elements to The Truth, the most important being that there is a God, creator of Heaven and earth, a loving, kind, forgiving God, all powerful, the Ultimate Intelligence. There is but one God, there always has been but one God. God is beyond space and time, but is everywhere in space and time.
- There is a Heaven that is indescribably amazing, the seat for Everlasting Life. It is not some distant galaxy or a black hole or anything physicists might find in the physical universe. Heaven is right in front of you. It is like this other dimension that opens up that only your soul has access to. The Holy Father wants all of you in Heaven.
- Your soul is unique in the history and future of time.
- You do not end at death.
- Because God is the most important element of The Truth, the organization will actively seek peace and harmony with all religions that so much as mention God. Indeed will seek peace between all human beings for you are all God’s creation, and hence God’s children.
- But because all four elements of The Truth come together beautifully in the person of Jesus Christ, the organization will seek active harmony with all religions that recognize his historic existence, his everlasting importance, and his basic message. But human free will is a gift from God to human beings that He has the power to take back, but no intention to do so, the organization will actively seek to respect the peaceful exercise of human free will. There will be a non judgmental attitude towards people no matter where they might be on their spiritual journeys. Finding ways to shower them with kindness and attention is the best way to move forward with the thinking that there is not a single soul to spare.
- Humanity is a chain only as strong as its weakest link. There is not one soul to spare. But it is God’s way to work with human free will.
- Every word in the Bible may be questioned. Every word in every holy book may be questioned, but of course. The Holy Book is to see a new edition every 10 years.
- Questioning is not doubt. Questioning is how you deepen your faith.
- Math and science are God’s creation. God created the integers.
- Political action and public policy are best left to the democratic process.
- The artistic, the scientific, the political, the entrepreneurial, the religious, the spiritual should attempt to work in tandem to do God’s work on earth.
- The House Of Worship is supposed to be buzzing like a beehive seven days a week. There is to be Langar, community kitchen at each, seven days a week, all welcome, no questions asked. After patient listening and kind words, this might be the easiest form of kindness.
- But six people gathering around a meal can start anywhere, and this is to be the fundamental unit of the organization.
- Chapter one was Pray, Love, Forgive. Those messages are timeless.
- Chapter two is Create, Congregate, Summon The Spirit. Create is a 10,000 trillion dollar global economy before the year 2500. Congregate is one person, one vote, one voice, 24/7, local to global. Summon The Spirit is all humanity sitting down at once to summon the spirit, for when the spirit descends to engulf all earth, there is Heaven On Earth, quite literally. The spirit will pray for you even before you feel the need.
- The idea is to shut Hell down.
- Body. Mind. Heart. Soul. Your body is His temple, and that is why you should take good care of it.
- One prays to God out of free will. Why would one enter a relationship for any reason other than free will? Why would one stay in a relationship for any reason other than free will?
- The best way to master free will is by exercising it. And the best way to do that is free speech.
- Personal space and privacy are very important. For it is the only space where a person can connect with God. The intimate space of a relationship is similarly private.
- Sexism is sin. Racism is sin. Stop sinning. Your (and everyone else’s) soul is unique in the history and future of time. That spiritual truth is the basis for the political and social concepts of human equality. Accepting Jesus as your Personal Savior is you accepting that spiritual truth. If you will still act racist, get baptized all over again. You did not do it right the first time.
- Cultural diversity is God’s creation. Racism is The Devil’s work. Racism is as mysterious as theft and assault, as in not. Learn to love not just individuals but also their cultural collective identities.
- Diversity is as natural as snowflakes and fingerprints. Gender diversity is the most basic form of human diversity. God never meant for women to be anything less than equal. All traces of patriarchy and sexism in the religious books are men claiming divine inspiration writing those words, and should be actively questioned.
By the time you draw out these axioms it becomes obvious there will be a new global religious organization.