10 quick questions to help you own your brand story
No one will buy into your brand story until you own it first. I’ve found for the past 10 years guiding brands through the Story Cycle process that if you can get clear on the following questions, you are well on your way to owning your brand story.
- What do you do better than anyone else? ________________________
- Who cares? ________________________
- What do they want? ________________________
- Why do they want it? ________________________
- What’s keeping them from having it? ________________________
- How are you equipped to help them get it? ________________________
- What are you going to do? ________________________
- What does success look like? ________________________
- What does success feel like? ________________________
- How do you get them to come back for more? ________________________
For a deeper dive into clarifying your brand story, download your DIY brand story strategy workbook to help you craft and tell your compelling brand story that sells.
BTW, here is the poem this bloke wrote for me:
Business Story Strategist, Marketing Consultant, Speaker and Brand Raconteur
Park Howell is host of the popular Business of Story podcast featuring authors, screenwriters, makers, content marketers and brand raconteurs who will reignite your one true superpower: storytelling.
He also teaches his Story Cycle process, that dovetails with his self-guided storytelling workbook, to international executives in the Executive Masters for Sustainability Leadership program at Arizona State University to help them advance their social initiatives further, faster.
Learn more at BusinessOfStory.com.