PARMA — A Culture Cheese
Community tokens were all the rage in 2021, tokens of the likes of SHIB, FLOKI, and SAITAMA, DeFi looked to be breaking barriers many thought were not possible in the cryptocurrency space. However, for the few successful tokens, there were hundreds of failed projects destined to never see the light of day. So what then was the key factor of those few successful projects? Why did SHIB, FLOKI, and SAITAMA rise above the rest and thrive? Their Culture.
Every successful project of 2021 found success by not just being a community token, but by becoming a family, a community, and a culture that each individual could enjoy. If you joined these communities, you were welcomed with open arms. You were able to meet and talk with many others in different walks of life, and make relationships that lasted far beyond just the original project. The networks of people that existed in these communities created avenues that allowed people to further develop both inside and outside of the cryptocurrency space. The interconnection of individuals was the draw of these projects and this concept of networking, communication, and collaboration, is what Parma Token is all about.
PARMA is based on Parmesan cheese because cheese itself is representative of all forms of culture around the world. Types of cheeses are spread across the world and are noticeably different wherever you may go, but they all share one common trait, they are cheese. This is much like the community we are trying to build here at PARMA. We understand that each person in the community is an individual and brings their own unique skills to the table, but in the end, we all share the culture of PARMA. A unified family of PARMA holders that are able to enhance each other’s strengths and cover one another’s weaknesses.
PARMA is Culture.
The first of these culture building features will be PARMA Live. With PARMA Live, top holders of the PARMA token will be able to mint a unique NFT Ticket that will grant access to all things PARMA in the future. These tickets will be exclusively minted for free by the top holders of PARMA, but will then be available for trade on secondary markets such as Opensea (subject to change). The exact timing of the screenshot for whitelist purposes will be announced in the near future. All PARMA ticket holders will be required to also hold PARMA for verification purposes.
Some of the PARMA Ticket Holders benefits include:
- Lifetime Access to all PARMA live events. This includes concerts, clubs, parties, events, and seminars. Anything we do for the PARMA Token, ticket holders will be invited to join in on the action!
- Exclusive Whitelist opportunities for NFT partner projects and access to a private WL Alfa Discord server. Ticket holders will have priority in future mints/airdrops.
- 1 complimentary order of PARMA Token Parmesan cheese. Once we have reached our goal of producing our own Parmesan cheese, ticket holders will have a one-time redeemable Parmesan package.
There will also be limited VIP+ Tickets available for mint by top holders and other contributors with which details will be provided at a later date. For now, just know that these tickets will be rare and offer unique perks at our live events and in the cheese production.
Seeing as Parma Token was a completely fair launch protocol, there are no presale or team tokens. We also understand that not all holders of PARMA will qualify for the NFT Tickets, and we wanted to create a way that our smaller holders can be eligible for unique perks in the future. With this in mind, the PARMANodes were born.
PARMANodes will be a one time deposit of your PARMA Tokens for a lifetime distribution of PARMA rewards and benefits. At a low fixed cost of 1,000,000 PARMA per node (up to a max of 100 nodes), we hope that this will allow our smaller holders to participate in the PARMA ecosystem. The PARMA that is deposited to create the node will then be distributed to the rewards pool for future distribution to node participants. Rewards in the node pool will also be bolstered by team buybacks, and contests in the future. PARMANodes will be expected to return 100% of the PARMA invested to the holder in the first 30-days from the creation of the node. This will be the BOOST period of the PARMANode and will equate to a rate of 33,333.33 PARMA generated per node, per day. After this 30-day period has passed, the PARMANode will lose its BOOST and have it’s returns halved to a rate of 16,666.67 PARMA per day.
PARMANode creators will also be entered into a number of giveaways/contests throughout the life of PARMA, including raffles of the PARMA NFT Tickets for a few lucky node holders, and ETH giveaways. More prizes may be announced at a later date exclusive to PARMANode holders.
Details surrounding PARMANode operations will be updated frequently and monitored closely to maintain the efficiency in the PARMANodes and Rewards pool.
Taking PARMA cross-chain is a goal that is likely in the near future for the Parma team and token. We understand that gas fees are a big barrier to entry for many users on the Ethereum Blockchain and within the ERC-20 protocol. Due to this, we will be exploring our options of expanding the PARMA token cross-chain, be it through the Binance Smart Chain, Arbitrum, Polygon, Fantom, etc.
This will be up for public discussion at one of our upcoming AMAs and we would love to hear from our community which network you would like to see the PARMA family expand into and why!
How is PARMA distributed?
50% Uniswap Liquidity
Total Supply: 100,000,000,000
Veritably Burnt: 50,000,000,000
Uniswap Liquidity: 50,000,000,000
The PARMA tokens that have been veritably burnt have been sent directly to the dead address (which can be found here). These tokens will never be added back into circulation. The total supply of PARMA will also be forever decreasing due to the burn tax that is included in the transaction fees of the token (over 2 BILLION PARMA has already been burnt by this fee).
The PARMA-ETH Liquidity Pool tokens have been locked for 3 months. These tokens will be regularly re-locked 1 month prior to expiration so long as PARMA remains operational.
The PARMA token has the following fees to maintain operation of the token and to facilitate the events that will help create the culture of PARMA.
Burn Rate 1%
Development Rate 1%
Liquidity Rate 2%
Marketing Rate 4%
These fees mean a few things for the Parma Token in the long-run:
- The Burn Rate will make sure the PARMA token is deflationary over time. The consistent removal of PARMA from circulation will combat the effects of inflation on prices over the coming years. This is already evident with >2% of PARMA being permanently burnt by this function as of the time of writing.
- The Development rate will allow the Parma Token team to focus wholeheartedly on the development of PARMA and the surrounding culture. This will also allow the team to hire/outsource any additional work that is required in maintaining the PARMA ecosystem. (ie. mods, social media managers, animators, artists, developers, etc.)
- The Liquidity Rate will help to stabilize trading of the PARMA-ETH pairing and provide greater liquidity to the PARMA holders. This will help maintain fair value for the PARMA token and decrease the impact of large sells on the value of the overall token.
- The Marketing Rate will be used in a variety of ways, from directly funding marketing campaigns across social media and other mediums, to event planning and organization. This will also be used to hire ambassadors, DJs, entertainment, and much more for our live events. As well as hosting giveaways and competitions for our holders.
- Website Deployment
- Token Launch
- CoinGecko Listing
- CoinMarketCap Listing
- Etherscan Verification/Information
- Techrate Audit
- 1,000 Wallet Holders
- 5,000 Community Members
- 10M Circulating Market Cap
- NFT Ticket Teasers
- PARMANodes System Deployment
- PARMANodes BOOST
- Cross-Chain Discussions (BSC, Arbitrum, etc.)
- NFT Ticket Collection Whitelisting For Top Holders
- Cross-Chain Launch
- 2,500 Wallet holders
- 12,500 Community Members
- 25M Circulating Market Cap
- NFT Ticket Collection Release
- PARMANodes Halvening/Maturity
- First Live PARMA Event Discussion/Planning
- Top CEX Listings
- 10,000 Wallet Holders
- 50,000 Community Members
- 100M Circulating Market Cap
- First PARMA Live Concert/Event
- VIP+ NFT Holders Exclusive Reward System
- PARMA’s Parmesan Cheese Production
- 50,000 Wallet Holders
- 250,000 Community Members
- 1B Circulating Market Cap
Want to know more about $PARMA? Check out our socials below and speak directly to the team!
Legal Disclaimer: The information provided on this document does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the content as such. The Parma Token team does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. By purchasing PARMA, you agree that you are not purchasing a security or investment, and you agree to hold the team harmless and not liable for any losses or taxes you may incur. You also agree that the team is presenting the token “as is” and is not required to provide any support or services. You should have no expectation of any form from the Parma Token and its team. PARMA is an experimental token for social experiment and not a digital currency. Always make sure that you are in compliance with your local laws and regulations before you make any purchase.