Affirmations for my Journey of Self-Discovery
The journey of the self is a bumpy ride. Filled with obstacles, challenges, and beauty in spades.
Where do I begin? How do I start this journey of discovering who I am? Perhaps the most clear answer would be to begin right now, right where I am. When I set the intentions of what I want, in time, they will appear and the questions disappear.
Throughout this journey of life, I will always remember to…
- Trust myself and listen to my intuition. It always knows where to guide me, bringing the right people at the right time to teach me the lessons that will progress me on my journey. I have all of the answers to all of the questions within.
- Be honest with everyone around me and more importantly be honest with myself. I will always try to take an objective look at myself and my experiences and decide what I want to work on and what I want to heal. Perspective is everything.
- Healing is one of the fundamental aspects of the discovery of self. I will find ways to heal everything that needs healing and remember that healing will come in divine timing.
- With healing comes negative sensations and emotional responses. I will feel everything. I won’t block it — I will allow it to pass through my body and always continue to…
- Surrender. The most powerful thing to do. I am not in control.
- Actively look for ways that I can learn — knowledge is magic, which can be found in books, people, and places.
- I have to put myself first, and give myself the time, love and space to heal, to do the work. My efforts will always be reflected in my relationships with other people.
- This is not about me, it is about so much more than me. I will master my ego. I will find ways to forget about ‘what I want’ and again — surrender.
- My mind is the limit and expansion of what I want to discover. I will forever keep an open mind in every sense of the word and always continue to discover because I know that this journey never really ever ends.
- Meditate. I will heal many many many things this way.