Effective Tips to Treatment of Hair Loss
Hair loss is a highly common problem that may be caused by various reasons. Usually, hair fall resolves on its own when the main cause of the hair fall is fixed. However, sometimes hair loss becomes grave, leaving one with a thinning scalp. Hair fall affects both the genders, however, complete balding is more common in men than women.
Let us evaluate the major causes of hair loss.
Losing about 40–50 strands of hair every day is considered normal. However, when hair loss is persistent for an elongated period with less or no regrowth, hair loss becomes a cause for great concern.
Following are the few main causes for hair loss:
1. Genetic Predisposition: The most common cause of hair loss in men and women, is genetics, also known as male or female pattern balding respectively.
2. Lack of Healthy Diet: Severe hair loss is also an indication of an underlying nutritional deficiency. Mainly the deficiency of iron, folic acid and vitamin B, is a major cause for hair loss.
3. Stress: Stress has an adverse effect on the immune system, weakening the same, resulting in hair loss and other symptoms.
4. Chronic Ailment: Chronic ailments such as diabetes, hypo/hyperthyroidism, etc., may affect the immune system resulting in systemic weakness; loss of hair is one of the many symptoms of low immunity.
5. Unhygienic scalp condition: Unhygienic scalp can often lead to dandruff, fungal infection and scarring that may lead to extreme hair loss.
6. Pregnancy and childbirth: Women face the grave loss of hair during pregnancy and childbirth, which is caused due to hormonal fluctuations and mineral deficiencies.
7. Chemicals and Heat Treatment: Use of hair styling products containing chemicals over long periods may also cause hair loss and hair thinning.
8. Medical Treatment: Many treatments administered for chronic ailments, such as beta blockers or chemotherapy may also result in loss of hair.
Natural Ways To Control Hair Loss
Here are a few all-natural hair fall treatments for hair fall control.
1. Lifestyle Changes: Many forms of hair loss are caused due to lifestyle choices, such as unhealthy eating, dieting or unhygienic hair care. One can bring about some changes in their lifestyle by eating healthy, working out and regular hygiene to eliminate most causes of hair loss without medical intervention.
2. Nutritious Diet: Hair loss and thinning of hair due to lack of iron, protein and vitamin B can be reversed by consuming a healthy balanced diet.
3. Reduce Stress: Stress is a major cause of hair loss; to avoid stress one can try yoga, meditation, exercises and healthy eating.
4. Hair Care: Try to use chemical-free hair products and avoid excessive heat treatment of hair, along with regular care and cleansing to keep the scalp healthy and fresh.
5. Alternative Treatments: Conventional treatments often are accompanied by a bundle of side effects. The results of the same are also temporary, reversing upon discontinuing the treatment. However, one can opt for Homeopathy for hair loss treatment that are all natural and side effect free. These Homeopathy Medicines for hair fall target the root cause of the hair loss and stimulates the immune system to perform its lost or deviated function. Thus, not only controlling hair fall and promoting regrowth but also bringing about holistic health and overall well-being.
Not all hair loss is permanent; The early detection and Hair Fall Treatment are vital to avoid permanent damage.