Why should I use video?
Here are seven good reasons why you should have a video strategy.
Why should I use video? Well, there’s two things going on. One is the explosion of video on the internet. The other is how accessible it is, on your phone, tablet and of course, computer. Here are seven good reasons why you should have a video strategy.
Video is slowly taking over the web and becoming the must use tool for marketers. Here are a few stats that show you why.
- 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI (Return on Investment)
- In an eye-mapping study of Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), video results commanded more attention than other listings
- Video in email can boost open rates by 20% and increase click-through rates 2–3X
- Using the word “video in email subject lines boosts open rates 19%, click-through rates by 65%, and reduces unsubscribes by 26%.
- 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today.
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
“BUSINESS DECISION MAKERS LOVE ONLINE VIDEO BECAUSE IT GIVES THEM THE MOST AMOUNT OF INFORMATION IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME.” — Robert Weiss
What you will learn in this course.
Lesson 1: What should be in my video?
Lesson 2: What video format should I use?
Lesson 3: What tools do I need to make my video?
Lesson 4: How do I make a great video?
Lesson 5: Do you have any tips to help my video stick out?
When I first started making videos it took me four hours of trial and error and research just to figure out how to export a video that wasn’t 120GB — that is huge. Two months into it, I realized that I had my camera on the wrong settings. I wish that I knew then what I know now. That is what we want to do for you, give you all the basics you need to create a video your audience wants to see.
I am also tired of seeing terrible videos online that miss the mark or don’t deliver the information well. So here is a chance for us to fix that problem.
In the first lesson, we’ll cover different content ideas for your first video and go over what format this content can take. Now that you know what you want to make I will cover how to actually capture that video in a way that won’t turn people off. Next up is how to get the video edited and posted. Finally, I will give you a couple of tips that will elevate your video above the others.
If at any point you have questions or want some advice on how to get your message across please contact me. See you soon!
Thanks for reading! This article was originally published on Trueeastmedia.com