Aergo: One Year Mainnet Anniversary and Q4-2019 & Q1-2020 Quarterly Project Update
Biweekly report 12th April — 25th April
Dear Aergonauts, I’m highly thrilled to share the aergo biweekly report for the period of 12th April - 25th April. Here are some notable events that took place over the past 2 weeks:
On 15th April, Aergo celebrated it’s 1 year mainnet anniversary which marks a major milestone for Aergo since it’s inception as a fully fledged hybrid enterprise blockchain.
Looking back at the magnitude of what Aergo has achieved in just a period of 1 year since it's mainnet is highly applaudable!
The image below shows a timeline of Aergo's technical achievements.
The Aergo team has been working aggressively which has resulted in major releases such as the recently published detailed quarterly project update for Q4 –2019 & Q1–2020.
The Q4–2019 & Q1–2020 QPU showcased a lot of updates including:
- A comprehensive two-year reflection of the Aergo project and the state of the enterprise business blockchain market.
- A significant update on Aergo technology development progress and go-forward 2020 roadmap.
- A concise recap of Aergo ecosystem expansion progress and future respective plans.
- An update on Aergo customer acquisition process in South Korea and the Middle East, featuring over five new major projects in South Korea and three new major projects in the Middle East.
- A key update on Aergo relationship with their key strategic technology and business partner Blocko.
- An overview of a new partnership consortium to address the most pressing and complex needs in the Middle East, Africa, and South East Asia using Aergo technology, together with some of the world’s leading financial services providers, research institutes, and much more.
- The Aergo team disclosed that it’s technology and strategic partner "Blocko" has launched a new SWAT team that will exclusively focus on Aergo use cases with the Korean government.
- An overview of the new Aergo decentralized governance model, Aergo Agora which will be utilised to govern the Aergo ecosystem in an advanced democratic way moving forward.
- A detailed summary of Aergo latest finances, use of funds, treasury as well as updated token metrics.
The Aergo team would like to reassure the Aergo community that it remains committed to delivering its long-term vision of making Aergo one of the leading trust-based digital platforms of the future.
Aergo is an enterprise-ready blockchain operating platform that leverages and extends both public and private blockchain, and cloud architectures. Aergo’s flexible and familiar architecture allows businesses to build and deploy practical decentralized applications and enterprise-IT solutions in any industry on a high-performance hybrid blockchain combined with a full-stack serverless computing platform while managing services and business upon different protocols.