5 Important Things I Learned in 2015
- “Take a chance, Columbus did.” The best time to take a risk is when you don’t know what’s on the other side. Security comes from your own piece of mind and efforts to continue doing good.
- Kindness is the only way. There’s no way to justify being mean to anyone. I learned this the hard way. If you can’t be kind, remove yourself from the situation.
- Laziness won’t get you anywhere. I spent most of the first 6 months “half-assing” it. I was forced to work harder the second half of the year and I am happier and more confident because of it.
- Be mindful of your addictive tendencies. You could be addicted to anything! Watch out for desires that lead you to making poor choices.
- Family and long-term friendships are the most rewarding and precious relationships. You might think a new friend or mate is more important but never ignore the people that have endured more with you.