Aarkstore — The United Kingdom Oil Markets, 2013
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The “The United Kingdom Oil Markets, 2013" report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in The United Kingdom. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, FPSOs, FSOs, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in The United Kingdom . The report compares the investment environment in The United Kingdom with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in The United Kingdom together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
• Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000–2020.
• Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in The United Kingdom for the period 2005–2017.
• Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in The United Kingdom.
• Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the The United Kingdom’s energy industry.
• Information on the top companies in the The United Kingdom including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
• Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
• Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
• Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
• Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
• Assess your competitor’s major crude oil assets and their performance.
• Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
• Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
• Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
• Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Browse complete Report on: http://www.aarkstore.com/oil-gas/60470/the-united-kingdom-oil-markets-2013
Special Discount Offer On Global Data Market Research Reports at Aarkstore (Discount Valid till 31st December 2014)
Buy 1 — 25% Discount
Buy 2 — 35% discount
Buy 3 to 5 — 50% discount
Buy 1 Country Series (2 Reports) — 50% Discount
Click here an avail Discount offer on Global Data market research reports:http://www.aarkstore.com/discount.php
For Research Reports Call us on: +91 9987295242 OR Mail us email@example.com
Table of Contents:
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 United Kingdom Energy Sector
2.1 United Kingdom Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 United Kingdom Energy Sector, Oil
2.2.1 United Kingdom Oil, Overview
2.2.2 United Kingdom Oil, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 United Kingdom Crude Oil, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 United Kingdom Crude Oil, Infrastructure
3 United Kingdom Oil Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Oil Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Oil Production
3.4.3 Oil Reserves
3.4.4 Oil Consumption
3.4.5 Refining Industry
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
3.6.1 Democracy Index
3.6.2 Governance Index
4 United Kingdom Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 United Kingdom Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 United Kingdom Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 United Kingdom Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Assets Map
4.1.3 United Kingdom Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Type
4.1.4 United Kingdom Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Assets
4.1.5 United Kingdom Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share of Key Companies Based on Gross Equity Weighted Crude Oil Production
For More Related Market Research Reports click here:
About Aarkstore Enterprise
Aarkstore Enterprise is a leading provider of business and financial information and solutions worldwide. We specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.
Phone: +91 9987295242 / 022–27564953
Our Website: http://www.aarkstore.com