10 Tips for Effectively Learning a Language
Francesco D'Alessio
1277

Here’s a shorter version: if you want to speak another language, you have to speak it. Open your mouth and craft sentences. All the listening to music, watching videos, and reading flash cards/books only gets you about 5% of the way. The other 95% is accomplished by forcing your brain to rewire by speaking the language. Hell, speak it to your cat if that’s all you’ve got!