Enhanced iOS App Experience for investors on Paytm Money
We are pleased to bring to you some small yet significant features that will make your investing experience on iOS far more seamless. These features will be available in the latest 1.2 version of the app.
- Smart App Shortcuts
To get to your investments, transaction history quickly & to even manage your SIPs, simply hard press the app icon on your smartphone & view some amazing shortcuts to the app features.
Bonus: You can even see the current investments value in the same view!
- Portfolio view: Tap on this & directly reach the portfolio section on the app.
- Upcoming SIP(s): Reach the dedicated upcoming SIP(s) section on the app for simpler SIP management.
- All transactions: Quick shortcut to go straight to your transaction history.
- Search: Land directly on the Quick Filter page by tapping on this.
- Invest: Get to the investment section quickly with this shortcut.
- Share the app: Share the Paytm Money app with friends & family via Twitter, WhatsApp, Email & more.
2. Smart Search Indexing on iOS
Now get all the AMC & scheme related information at the tap of your finger!
You may type in the name of a preferred AMC in the Siri Search Suggestions Bar (formerly known as ‘Spotlight Search’) and reach the dedicated scheme page instantly.
The results will take you to the specific fund detail page in the app!
3. 3-D Touch Support for Search Results & Transaction History
For a neater & comprehensive view of a specific search result, you can use the 3-D touch feature & hard press on the chosen fund. This helps as a ready -reckoner to compare crucial information across different funds.
You will be able to see all scheme-related information in a single pop up, such as latest NAV (Net Asset Value), past performance growth timeline & fund categories, etc.
All this, without actually having to enter the dedicated mutual fund page!
Other than search results, you can do the same for funds in your transaction history — here, you also get the option to copy the order number, if you wish to send it to us, or to keep on your records.
4. Keyboard Prediction for AMC Suggestions
While exploring investing options on the app, you may use the keyboard predictions on the Quick Filter page. The list of schemes is in the order of their respective sizes. Here’s how:
Tap on the “Quick Filter” section on the top right corner & place the cursor in the search tab, you will be able to view text predictions as AMC (Asset Management Companies) suggestions. The AMCs are listed in order of their AUM size respectively.
5. The Handy Portfolio Widget
Now get a sneak peak into your updated investment portfolio by adding it as a widget in the Search & Widgets section.
Simply slide to the widgets section & view the current value of your investments every day.
Hope you enjoy using our iOS as much as we cherished bringing these add-ons for you. If you have more suggestions, please email them to our iOS team on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Invested on Paytm Money!