6 Handy Steps Resolve a Norton Security Certificate Error
Norton antivirus is one of the trusted security solutions provides the complete protection against viruses, malware, and scans for other system vulnerabilities. However, at some points of time, Norton Internet Security users still face the most common recurring problems related to the Security Certificate error message while try to browser webmail or other websites that have firewall security. It states that the security certificate you are trying to access the website is not accessible or can’t be demonstrated and wouldn’t let you view the website.
If you are experiencing the same error message issue, then it is advised you to update your affected device and proceed to on-screen instructions to fix the issue. You can also check the web browser settings to diagnose the errors in that case you may not able to update your programs. As well, you can call at the Norton Customer Service Number in order to get the permanent fix.
However , if you want to take a try on your own, then this tutorial guide will let your fix the Norton Security certificate error permanently.
- Try to update your Norton security program that can be the cause of problem due to some technical conflicts. It will ensure that you are having the latest and updated version of the program and it’s not infected by system vulnerabilities.
- Launch the web browser. In the case of Internet Explorer, opt for ‘Tools’ option, followed by the ‘Internet Option’ and then click on the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Subsequently, click on the ‘Security’ tab and select the checkbox states that ‘Check for server certificate revocation’, and then click on the ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’ button subsequently and restart your PC.
- Run the full scan of your system using the Norton antivirus. When the scan is completed, select ‘Clean infected files’ option to clear the files conflicts found during the scan.
- Now, open your web browser and go to the website which was showing the Norton security certificate error message. You will be able to navigate to the site successfully.
However, if you are still having the problems even after go through all above listed steps, address your queries to the skilled professionals by dialing Norton support number. In that case, the dialed number is not reachable; you can also call on the toll-free number +1–888–416–2183 to get the instant resolution of your antivirus issues.