11 Useful websites and software’s for software developers
There are a bunch of different places to find something if you’re in need, the websites listed below are a few options that had continued over time with me.
- https://codepen.io (very useful to get custom snippets of UI features like modify bootstrap cards)
- https://www.origamid.com (this is a good instructor website, I like the linear thinking he has while explaining code, he just give tutorials only in Portuguese)
- https://www.udemy.com (Another good source to learn, my preferred one to watch is Academind courses)
- https://www.wappalyzer.com (It’s a browser extension, very nice if you’re curious like me to know what kind of development stacks is a website using)
- https://www.hackerrank.com (Good for practicing your coding skills with challenges and be ready for an interview)
- https://github.com (Best versioning platform, as many private repositories and a lot of features like GitHub actions, CI/CD, gists, and even a kanban project management to keep tasks on track)
- https://codeimg.io (Share on Linkedin or somewhere else that code snippet that could be useful)
- https://colors.muz.li (Colors Pallet for your new system)
- https://code.visualstudio.com (Best IDE for programming)
- https://www.docker.com (No need to install anything as you can always run it in a container ;) )
- https://www.postman.com (For API’s debugging and test)
Here are my two cents on what’s useful on the web, I would appreciate it if you could also share your thoughts and opinions.
if you want to read on my website just go to: https://pedropini.com.br/posts/links-websites-programmer/