INTEGRATION THROUGH ACTION
INFO PACK FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAINING COURSE IN SENDE
Dates: 31st October (arrival day) — 7th November (departure day)
Integration Through Actionwill influence the participants by motivating and inspiring them to take actions in their local societies. We want to give our participants a chance to participate in a professional training that contains the necessary knowledge as well as opportunity for deeper discussion on the topic of Social Rights. We believe that a well selected team of participants will have a chance to gain unique learning experiences which will enable them after this training, to be able to create greater youth projects in their localities as well as developing Europe wide projects. By these projects — created by the participants of our project — the influence will be focused on multiplication — through this we will be able to get to a wide group of young people.
During 6 days you will get to participate in very cool workshops where you will have the chance to:
- Explore the topic of social rights
- Learn the methods of creative writing as a tool to raise awareness on discrimination
- meet people from different countries and share ideas and experiences with them
- exchange contacts and working methods
- Accommodation will be provided in 4 rural houses recently transformed into co-working and co-living space.
- 7 sleeping rooms: 1 room with 8 beds, 4 rooms x 3 beds, 2 rooms x 4 beds, 2 rooms x 2 beds (sleeping in gender-mixed rooms with people from different countries)
- 4 toilets/4 showers
- 8 outdoor spaces for the work in small groups
- 2 indoor work spaces
Active participation of all participants during the Exchange is expected. We will implement the concept of co-living throughout the whole exchange.
- no participation fee
- accommodation and food costs will be fully covered by the organizers
Travel costs (per participant — 2 pax per country):
- Estonia: max 360€
- Croatia: max 360€
- Germany: max 275€
- Romania: max 360€
- Latvia: max 360€
- FYROM: max 360€
- Bosnia: max 360€
- Norway: max 360€
- Serbia: max 360€
- Bulgaria: max 360€
- France: max 275€
- Georgia: max 820€
- Portugal: max 180€
- this is in accordance to the rules of the Erasmus +program. The organizers can cover the travel costs within this limit. If the travel costs are exceeding this price limit, the rest has to be covered by the participants themselves.
Please keep your tickets, boarding passes which will be proof to get your money back. Print all the tickets before coming to Sende so we can collect them during the project.
Travel costs will be reimbursed via bank transfer after your country group sends us return tickets, an online evaluation and the E-survey.
HOW TO REACH SENDERIZ
Please have in mind that there will also be cost of transportation to/from Senderiz from/to the place where you arrive (preferably Ourense in Spain or Ponte de Lima in Portugal for those flying to Porto). Once we have the confirmation from all participants we will find the best and cheapest way for transportation to Senderiz and inform you.
Important: Do not buy any tickets before approval from the organisers.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag
- Pillow case
- Warm clothes for the evening
- Comfortable shoes for hiking
- Raincoat (this is Galicia, it could rain. A lot.)
- Traditional food/drinks/music from your country for the Intercultural evening. Coming with hand luggage? Think small :)
- Music instrument, game or idea for creating nice moments
- There is 1 guitar in Sende
How can you participate?
All you have to be is over 18 years old coming from one of the participating countries , open-minded and enthusiastic about taking part in this amazing intercultural experience! There can be max 2 people per country .
Important: Do not buy any tickets before approval from the organizers.
Pedro (program and other information)
Edo (travel information)
Youth organisation and one of the first coworking and coliving spaces in Europe, nested in the Spanish mountains, right on the border with Portugal.
Sende is 4 years old project which has transformed part of the village into different creative spaces. Building programs for entrepreneurs, artists and educators in order to create interesting projects while making impact in the local community.
Sende leverages Erasmus plus youth projects in order to support youth mobility, provide meaningful development for local youth and through task-oriented educational activities.
We support local shops and companies in the area by consuming their products. Part of the products are buyed directly from the villagers, local bakeries and small shops. In less than a year, Senderiz received more than 1000 visits from 46 countries. Senderiz is a 20 inhabitants village located in the region of Galicia, Northern Spain in the area of a national park of Xurés on the border with Portugal.