inVision eCourses - Designing with your developer in mind
Learn to work with developers, not against them, in this free e-course by Kevin Tomasso and InVision.www.invisionapp.com
Sign up to receive one email chapter per week on working better with developers. Learn to work together throughout the design process, establish guidelines that reduce rework, and build a solid product for any experience.
You’ll receive the following chapters:
- What does it mean to design for development?
- Where to start: Questions to ask developers (Part 1)
- Team strengthening: Questions to ask developers (Part 2)
- Consistency is key for users and devs alike
- Design changes when you need to account for a dynamic browser size.
- Typography has long been the lifeblood of design.
- Understand the limitations that come with designing for browsers.
- Front-end frameworks and technology: What they mean to you as the designer