MoneyCoach Press Kit
Expense Tracker, Bills Manager, Budget Planner
Wow, thanks for being here.
We love indie software, like you do too!
Just to save you time and nerves, we prepared this post for you (visible only by link). It contains the most important infos about MoneyCoach.
We hope you love it.
P.S. You can find all of the images in high res below on Dropbox here:
If you don’t have too much time, just see a short video and you will understand why MoneyCoach was featured by Apple and used by hundreds of thousands of users on a daily basis.
Cheers from Berlin 🇩🇪,
Perjan & the Team
MoneyCoach was brought to you by Imperium Apps GmbH.
What does MoneyCoach do?
It helps you achieve financial freedom by:
- helping you manage all your financial accounts
- creating amazing reports easy to understand
- giving you personalised tips based on your spending habits
In just no time you will see not only where your money is going, but how to increase your wealth.
Every other finance app is focused on saving money, but MoneyCoach wants you to have more of everything.
There are 10.000.000 of apps like this. Why MoneyCoach?
- World Class Support (every ticket handled within 10 minutes)
- New features twice a month, always supporting the latest OS features
- Created by finance experts
Who is MoneyCoach for?
Anyone who needs to keep track of their money across multiple accounts and know in realtime their Net Worth. It is ideal for:
- Software developers
- Anyone who has a lot of financial accounts (credit cards, savings, debts, etc)
- Anyone who hates excel files and stupidly long bank statements
- Anyone who wants to buy their Tesla, by learning how to make more and spend less
- Anyone who wants to achieve financial freedom
Our mission is to make families happier and debt free.
And we are doing that by:
- Providing easy and flexible ways to track budgets and expenses on a daily basis
- Letting you keep track of your credit card transactions as they happen
- Improving financial literacy by providing financial articles and tutorials
- Providing personalised consultations from financial experts
That’s why we build MoneyCoach based on the same principles as a health or fitness app.
- You track your current financial status
- You set objectives and goals
- By showing progress, we motivate you to do better
Key Features Guide
- Add transactions by voice on Apple Watch. Just say it!
- NLP Support
- Realtime Net Worth
- Realtime Multi Currency Support
- Calendar for better financial planning
- Add new expense in less than 2 seconds
- Transfer between accounts
- Support multiple accounts and account types
- Interactive reports for daily/weekly/monthly/yearly overall
- Track balance of each account
- Powerful statistics and reports of all your transactions
- Quickly search for transactions and edit from the same screen
- Export all transactions as CSV in any of your apps
- Curated articles with tips and tricks how to make more money
- Tailored suggestions based on your spending or earning habits
- Suggestions with the latest trends or deals to make the most out of them
- And a lot more!
How much does MoneyCoach cost?
MoneyCoach it is free with unlimited functionality and reporting tools.
The regular price for the Premium Upgrade will be $5.99, but we drop the price very often for special occassions, events, holidays etc. so be on the lookout!
Is MoneyCoach on Apple Watch?
We are thrilled to announce that MoneyCoach was available on Apple Watch from Day 1, which means 24.04.2015.
What are the System Requirements for MoneyCoach?
MoneyCoach supports iOS 11. On iOS 11 we support all the major latest goodies, 3D Touch, Spotlight Search, Siri and a lot of other cool stuff.
Can I use MoneyCoach on multiple devices?
MoneyCoach can be used on iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple Watch.
MoneyCoach is optimised for every device resolution using Adaptive Layout. Web, Mobile Web, Android and OS X versions are on our roadmap.
How secure is MoneyCoach?
MoneyCoach is secured using Touch ID and Face ID on the iPhone X, so you can sleep safe.
Where are my datas stored?
All your datas are stored on the device. If you wish, you can export a backup on your Dropbox account. iCloud Sync is also available for Premium users.
Can I export my data?
You can export all your data as a CSV and you can use them with all major accounting softwares.
Can I import data from other accounting softwares?
You can import your financial data from any other app or software that you have. All you need is a CSV file :).
The MoneyCoach Story
MoneyCoach was created by Perjan Duro to solve his own problems with personal finance management. Perjan was losing money, because of not knowing where the money was going and where to channelize the energy for earning more and spending less.
Let alone the fact that keeping track of so many accounts, was a total waste of time.
Millions of freelancers, small startups and normal people with more that 3 accounts (credit card, savings account, debit accounts, etc), are facing this issue every day. They need a fast an easy way to track their accounts and new techniques to make more money.
We took a look and tried several app during a one year period, but the current solutions were either oversimplified or cluttered and buggy. The apps that were above the crowd, needed always extra payments to unlock even a simple chart.
Motivated by this, on 2014 we crafted MoneyCoach — The easiest personal finance tracker & trainer app.
During the last year, MoneyCoach improved vastly, thanks to the community around it and to the users which suggest features that make their lives easier. Now it is ready for the big show, always by staying true to its mission: Helping people achieve financial freedom!