Planning to Buy an Injection Blow Molding Machine?
5 Things You Need to Know:
Before purchasing an injection blow molding machinery, there are five things that you need to know. For example, you should be aware of the similarities and difference between stretch blow molding and injection blow molding. Also, you should learn about the blow molding process so that you choose the appropriate machine based on the required finished product and production goals.
- Plastic Injection Molding Process — To purchase the right machine, it helps to understand the process involved for both stretch blow molding and injection blow molding. While manufacturers use the injection molding process to produce hollow plastic bottles and containers in large quantities, stretch blow molding consists of manufacturing high clarity and high-quality bottles.
- Reputable Source — Because there are differences between the two blow molding methods, the best machine manufacturer has extensive knowledge of and superior engineering capabilities in producing both Injection Blow Molding machinery (IBM) and Stretch Blow Molding machinery (SBM).
- Machine Design — For both IBM and SBM, a top machine manufacturer provides advanced technological solutions. By using top-of- the-line machines, plastic product manufacturers can produce plastic bottles and containers of the highest caliber
- PET Containers — For PET containers, plastics manufacturers use injection molding machinery for both the hot and cold preform method. The hot preform process consists of one step whereby a single integrated machine handles all of the processors, including the injection mold of the preform to removing the preform from the mold cavity, and then stretching and blowing the preform into a bottle that meets the customer’s specifications. Since the material is heated just once, this method is cost-efficient. The cold preform method relies on two unique machines to preform both injecting and blow moldings. Compared to the one-step machine, the two-step is fully automated and 200 percent more energy efficient.
- Production Capacity — Typically, manufacturers use the one-step method for small to medium-sized production companies, while the two-step method is the most common solution for medium to large-sized PET production companies.
For all types of blow molding machines, including stretch and injection, we manufacture the best products on the market. At PET All Manufacturing, we take immense pride in the design and engineering of every machine made. To see our full line, please visit our website or call us today to speak with a company expert. We would love the opportunity to have you as a valued customer.