6 important steps for CRM implementation
ZohoCRM is a tool that helps cater to the diverse needs of a business. It is very competitively priced and offers a suite of solutions for these varied needs of a business, helping to increase their bottom line. While it is easy to use, zohoCRM implementation can be a little tricky at first. Though a starter may be able to get the desired results through hit and trial, it will consume a lot of time and resources. You may find it a bit too intimidating at first and decide to give up on the idea mid-way, leading to a huge loss of opportunity for your business to grow. That’s why it is advised to hire zohoCRMconsultants for the implementation who help to smoothen out the whole transition to CRM. They can also provide you with zohoCRM training so that people from company are able to use zohoCRM to its maximum potential, which will help your business grow.
For the identification and implementation of the most ideal and efficient CRM solution for your business, a professional and experienced zoho consultant will follow these six steps-
1. Discovery — CRM is first and foremost a business solution. So for the proper implantation of CRM you will first need to identify the problems in your business for which a solution is needed. This is the first step for CRM implementation. Here the zoho consultant and the client need to recognize and categorize the different needs of the client so that the objectives for the CRM system are clear from the start.
2. Administration training — even though the zohoCRM implementation will be done by a Zoho consultant, it will be administrators from your company which will have to work with the system on a daily basis. Unfamiliarity with a new system will lead to errors in the data generated, which can lead to harmful decisions by the management. Hence it is imperative that the consultant will provide your administrators with training where they instructed in how to run the business using CRM.
3. Configuration-next the consultant needs to take care of the configuration of the system. Each business has their unique needs and demands. Keeping these a mind a number of key performance indicators can be generated that are suitable for that particular company. The zoho consultant needs to make sure that all the fields on the system are appropriate.
4. Data loading — implementing CRM in your company doesn’t mean that the system will have to start from scratch when it comes to generating data about your customers and employees. Zoho CRM solutions can make use of all your previous data too. Hence the consultant will provide you with data loading assistance to make sure all the existing data is logged into the CRM system to the maximum extent, which can also include relevant emails.
5. User training — the next step for proper zoho CRM implementation is user training where the users are instructed on how they can use the CRM system efficiently in the daily working lives so that it makes the whole process more effective.
Follow up coaching — it is hard to get things right in the first try. After the CRM system is implemented in your company it is likely that some doubts and questions will arise in the minds of the users and administrators regarding the functioning of the system. To tackle this, the zoho consultant will need to provide follow up coaching to your personnel so that they become more efficient in the use of CRM system.