Of course I am up for it!
- Here are 3 pretty crisp intro / outros.
2. If you want people to subscribe, you need to ask and give a big ‘call to action’. To do this, I would do something like point up with both arms and have a big ole’ subscribe button pop up. Make it easy for them to sub. Believe it or not, when you ask for subscriptions, you are much more likely to get them. Also, tell them the benefits they will get by subscribing. Lastly, having the watermark is the bottom right hand corner throughout the video is a big help. Ask you grow and your videos get shared more, it will allow people to subscribe from any platform, not just YouTube.
3. I will 3 you 3 tiers of prizes I would give away.
- If you want to go all out, give away a DJI Mavic drone! If you do this, I guarantee you will get well over 1,000 subs within a month.
- If you want to go a little bit less less expensive, giveaway an Amazon gift card or something.
- If you want to go the route where you don’t spend any money, offer to give something away that is constantly in your videos.
Hope this helps!