Screencast : TDD Simplified in 5 Steps (Angular)
The 5 basic steps to simplifying Test Driven Development are….
1) Observing Objectives — making sure you set your objectives at the start of the project will ensure you don’t waste time on what doesn’t work
2) Layering — creating a tiered structure will help you to scale your code and write tests that can pinpoint what they need to much easier
3) Decoupling Tests From Implementation Details — decoupling should be the goal of refactoring if it’s true with code it’s also true with tests
4) Extracting the Benefits of BDD and Integration Testing — get the ubiquitous language of BDD and the depth and coverage of Integration Testing
5) Domain and Framework Separation — probably one of the biggest problems in code bases, the framework you use is just another application; treat it so
The screencast is here…