At the end of this workshop, you will have a specific plan, step-by-step to increase your app’s revenue.
You may have tried a lot of different methods to increase your app’s revenue. Or didn’t you know how you could make money with it and got depressed or gave up maintaining it? This is totally normal! I was in the same situation.
The SEVER Laws; “BACK to the Essential Life”
1. Go to bed and sleep at 10.30pm ➡️ Wakeup at 6am (every day, no exception!).
2. Sleep on the floor (and on your back)! Don’t use a bed 🛌 and pillow.
3. Practice polyphasic sleep! …if you work remotely for instance (or if you don’t work in an office).
4. Eat ONLY **unprocessed** food, and containing only **wholewheat flour**.
5. Switch your shower faucet to cold water for 1.30 minutes when finishing your shower.
6. Don’t use chairs. Use only standing desks/tables.
7. Use the stairs at all times!
The term “function signature” means the elements that enable the language to identify the “said function”.
In strongly typed languages (such as Java, C, C+ +, C#, …) the signature of a function consists of its name and the type of each of its parameters.
This means that you can find several functions with the same name, but with different parameters.
When a function is called, the compiler will look to the function that applies to that signature.
With this string typed languages, parametric polymorphism can be possible.
It defines several functions of the same name, but with different parameters.
If you have an AMAZING business, but you HATE your life. Well…, It WON’T WORK!
You HAVE to BUILD a BUSINESS you LOVE (the same for what it solves!) and avoid as much as you can the bad things you don’t like…
When you wake up every morning, you should always be highly excited and passionate of what your business will improve/do and how many people (customers) will be happy/satisfied thanks your service.
Write your business model simply and quickly. It is IMPOSSIBLE to predict the future, so it would be silly to predict how much money you will make in 1 year, 2 and 3 years.
1. Proposition What I will offer and how I will do better than my competitors?
2. Customers Who are they? What are they doing? Where are they from?
3. Marketing Simple, Organic & Long-Term marketing strategies for getting the right customers
4. Customer Service The way how I will treat my customers?
5. Capital What is needed (materials, talents, resources, etc.) to make my business model viable?
Build a STRONG philosophy around your business. Build your audience around a fascinating philosophy. Link a THEME to your brand that you will always follow. Your brand should also represent your passion and goals.
The market for a business is the most primordial thing. It’s on what you will build it. It’s the heart of your business, its strengths and will determine the attraction of your business to its fans. If there is no market, you will be like alone in a theater with no spectators.
You got it. The market is one of the most important keys to success.
Be sure of yourself, don’t hesitate, but admits to be wrong when you are without being embarrassing which will give a better self-confidence and you will will gain credibility.
Being specific and giving details also increases the trust in you. More specific you are, more you will be trusted.
In a restaurant, the server should give the sweets (mints) personally by giving them in the hands before delivering the bill/check.
And say that it’s only for them (make them feeling special and unique).
It will even increase the tips if the owner of the restaurant gives the sweets (instead of…