Innovating The Shareconomy For Other Industries
In this weeks show, we take a look at the innovation happening in the sharing economy (shareconomy) in non-traditional industries such as customer care.
The topics covered in this weeks show includes:
- What is the shareconomy?
- Why does the shareconomy give a better experience?
- How is the shareconomy a predictor of the future workforce model?
- Is this the new model for customer service to the millennials?
- What role does the combination of cultural and social shifts have on innovation?
- How important is picking a personal problem to success?
- How does Ronald Coase look the Theory of the Firm predict the shareconomy?
- What advice would you give entrepreneurs when they are launching their innovation?
- Pick a problem you are passionate about
- Be radically open with your idea looking for feedback and validation
- Build the product and get into the market very quickly (~30 days)
Click to stream or download this weeks show: Innovating The Shareconomy For Other Industries
Antony Brydon is CEO and co-found of Directly.
What will your company’s value chain look like in five years?
Find all of the Killer Questions in the book, Beyond The Obvious: Killer Questions That Spark Game-Changing Innovation available at leading book stores and at our store Innovation.Tools.