Adobe Announces New Version of LR Mobile
With the new version, especially with the iPad, you can now:
- Make highly precise adjustments with a simple swipe using the new brush selection tool.
- Selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo.
- Supports Apple Pencil for pressure-sensitive application of enhancements
- Improved user interface designed specifically for iPad
- Direct control to adjust Noise Reduction and Sharpening
- Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the ACR 9.12 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras)
- General stability improvements
The also added two new features to the camera in Lightroom Mobile:
- Show Highlight Clippings (Zebra)
- Haptic Feedback (for the phones that support it) with the leveling function.
You can go to the Apple Store to download the new version of the applications.
These updates bring Lightroom Mobile to almost the same level of the desktop version.
What do you think of the new version? Is this enough? Are you using Lightroom Mobile on your workflow?
Leave your opinions and comments below.