How to fix MSN is working slow in iPhone?
MSN is providing top level email service with instant access to emails. MSN account can be configured with various devices and other email clients for quick email service. With proper email syncing iPhone users can have notification in their device and instant access to the emails. Email account has all the latest technologies which helps in information storage and management.
Now at various occasions iPhone users also come up with the issue of MSN email not easily accessible in the device. Network connection issue or glitch results in slow incoming of emails on the iPhone and with proper troubleshooting the problem can be resolved. This article will provide necessary steps for that and one can also contact support experts for help.
Here are the steps to solve MSN slow connection in iPhone :
- Check the Wi-Fi connection and make sure there is proper flow of connection for internet access.
- Enable and disable the Airplane mode connection which will force the iPhone connection.
- If the mail app has a glitch then emails will be downloaded very slowly. Close the app completely and restart it to solve the problem.
- Restart or reset the device which can solve the slowness issue of the internet connection.
- If still MSN account is not working then delete the email account and then re-install it again.
In case of help contact the technical experts for MSN email who will provide remote troubleshooting for the issues. Dial the MSN Butterfly Technical Support and get in touch with the experts for the best solutions.