Deja Vecu and shit hitting the fan.
Deja Vecu as it has been explained to me is: experiencing something you have dreamt. (I understand it may not be true just work with me here)
I have had Deja Vecu a few times in my life:
When i didn’t know if I should be at Mars Hill Bible Church in college. When I didn’t know if I should end a relationship and move across the country; when I came back and was really unsure if I should end the relationship and just stay in Michigan.
It’s usually when I am unsure of where I am supposed to be in life, and it usually precedes a very difficult time in my life. So I had Deja Vecu on April 24th 2016. It was a beautiful sight. I was playing music in a building I had not been in when I had the dream about a year and a half before. The lighting, the people, the sounds, the feeling of peace in my heart and mind.
This really is where I am supposed to be.
The calm, and measured anticipaton is what I imagine pure joy feels like. And I’m just going to call it that.
It’s unadulterated, nothing can hinder it, nothing is going to shake it, it is peace from a deep deep well within you. It’s where you connect to the universe and it responds back:
Yes, you belong here.
The feeling of pure joy comes I think to get you ready for the shit about to come on like an avalanche.
Order of events:
- Deja Vecu (ahhhh amazing.)
- Buy new car. (proud happy moment.)
- Go to work, work hard. Get fired. No hard feelings, it was time.
- Generously get a severance.
- Take a day to rest, and reflect.
- Buy all the gear I need to work for myself as a filmmaker with severance.
- Go on the most awesome adventure and get paid to make a film about it.
- Realize the life you’ve always wanted is closer than it has ever been.
- Get a crack in your windshield.
- Have trouble in your relationship.
- Drink a lot.
- Keep yourself really busy so you are at least moving forward in your life.
- Meditate more.
- Have a cigarette.
- Write a blog.
Which brings me to this point. The universe is moving in one direction. Forward. And If I want to be a part of the constantly growing and expanding energy of life and love in the universe, I just need to keep breathing.
now. to quote Rumi.
The wound is the place where the Light enters you.