Passport Rewards Update
Welcome, Explorers! We are thrilled to announce that more Passport Rewards are now being delivered!
The Passport is at the very core of an Explorer’s identity and the gateway for PlanetQuest’s team to reward our most passionate and enthusiastic members. We are proud to see so many of you participating in various available quests over the last three months. Many Explorers have been collecting points since the beginning — the time has finally come to unlock more of the rewards in your Passports!
Before moving on with our announcement, let’s take a moment to examine the way the Explorer Passport works. As soon as you earn the amount of points listed next to each reward tier, that reward is dropped into your wallet. Let’s illustrate:
- Creating an account and joining our community awards you 25 points and a unique insignia!
- Having a total of 100 points would give you the 1x Explorer Insignia (Common), 10 Explorer Pack Credits (Common), and the 10 Explorer Pack Credits (Rare).
- However, you would not be able to get your hands on the 10 Explorer Pack Credits (Epic) until you have a minimum of 250 points in your Explorer Passport.
These Credits and Pack NFTs will enhance your experience once PlanetQuest becomes available to play.
We have commenced the minting of all the NFT rewards up until the Epic Explorer Pack! They will soon start dropping directly into your wallet. To view these rewards, connect your wallet to the IMX marketplace or TokenTrove and inspect your inventory.
Collecting 10 sets of these Explorer Pack Credit NFTs of the same tier (Common, Rare, Epic) totalling 100 Explorer Pack Credits can be exchanged for a gear pack of the same tier; that is, once gear becomes available in the game! More Explorer Pack Credits can be attained through trading with other players or through purchase off the IMX and TokenTrove marketplaces.
For the same tier:
- 1 Common Gear Pack = 100 Common Explorer Pack Credits
- 1 Rare Gear Pack = 100 Rare Explorer Pack Credits
- 1 Epic Gear Pack = 100 Epic Explorer Pack Credits
Each Gear Pack offers an Explorer a full loadout, which corresponds to the tier of the Gear Pack and can be used upon game release. Each loadout will include 1 gear item for every equipment slot a character has.
e.g. A Common Gear Pack would contain a fully equippable and playable gear loadout. Of course, higher tier Gear Packs will feature some higher tier items for their lucky owners!
Below is a table outlining the estimated value of these NFT gear packs in relation to gear sale pricing:
We hope you enjoy your shiny new NFT rewards and look forward to seeing you earn more and more as we continue to shape the PlanetQuest Universe together with you, the community!