Top 10 travel hacks
We all love travelling and it’s always hard to make ends meet if you are going to visit a new location for the very first time. No matter if you need help with your packing or just preparing your trip, here are some travel hacks that might help you and ease your job.
- Buy tickets in advance and do your own bookings in order to save money. If you are going to leave on a short notice, just try and look for last minute offers before you end up spending a hilarious amount of money on the same trip.
2. If you tend to overcrowd your luggage and end up using only 20% of the things you carry with you, try to think about an outfit per day. Check for a weather cast in advance so you don’t end up with bikinis on a snowy day and to find it easier to make up your mind about what you are going to wear, try using www.playligo.com/search in order to see how things look and how people dress up in the place you are travelling to.
3. Roll up clothes instead of folding them in order to save up space! Also, if you are going to stay at a hotel, there is no need to bring towels, shower gel or shampoo because they usually got that covered.
4. Never let a 3rd party speak on behalf of your name. Put your skills to good use and call the hotels, airports and so on by yourself in order to double-check everything, thus not needing to pay any extra money that you didn’t have in plan for something that you weren’t warned about.
5. If you are going in a new country, try and find some locals on the internet to guide you with what to do, where to go and how to travel around, so you don’t get tricked into paying too much for normal services.
6. If you cannot bring along a lot of luggage, ask if you have the possibility to wash some of your clothes where you are going.
7. Put your underwear and socks in your shoes in order to save more space while packing.
8. If you do not have a lot of money, try couchsurfing or a hostel. Again, try asking locals on the internet to guide you in their homecity.
9. Mark your luggage as FRAGILE in order to keep it from being tossed around in the airport.
10. HAVE FUN! Leave all of your stress behind and try to enjoy every moment of you vacation. Whatever the reason you travel for, it should always be something new and adventurous.