Our success and business model has been recognised and rewarded repeatedly since its inception. These awards demonstrate our dedication and commitment to our clients, and the markets we operate within.
We are proud to share some of our recognition for building a great company with a culture that empowers our people to deliver results.
- Winner of ‘Most Innovative App’ at Mobile World Congress
- Named by London Tech Advocates as one of Londons Top 50 Most Innovative Creative Tech Companies alongside Unruly, Qriously, & Not on the High Street.
- Shortlisted for ‘Best Mobile App’ at West Africa Mobile Awards
- Shortlisted for ‘Mobile Innovation’ at West Africa Mobile Awards
- Shortlisted for ‘Young Gun of the Year Award’ at West Africa Mobile
- Winner of ‘Game Changing Innovation’ at WestAfricaCom
- Winner of ‘Mobile Marketing Company of the Year’ at Nigerian Telecom Awards
- Winner of ‘Best African App’ at the AppsAfrica Innovation Awards.
- Winner of ‘Most Effective Consumer Smartphone App’ at Effective Mobile Marketing Awards, shortlist for the award included John Lewis, Lloyds Banking Group & Santander.
- Highly Commended for ‘Most Effective Mobile-first Service’ at Effective Mobile Marketing Awards, shortlist for the award included Camelot, Urban Airship, DigitasLBi, & Santander.
- Shortlisted for ‘Best App For Africa’ at AfricaCom Awards alongside Airtel, Orange, Unitel, RTI Mobile & Mauritius Telecom.
- Finalist for ‘Life Changing Service’ at WestAfricaCom
- Finalist for ‘Best mobile app innovation for Africa’ at the Digital Impact Awards.
- Speaker at TMT Finance Africa’s London & Lagos forums on ‘Investing in Digital Innovation in Africa’.
- Selected by Unilever Foundry to speak at Cannes Lions Festival as one of the 50 most innovative marketing startups globally.
- Featured as ‘Top British Mobile Start-Ups to watch in 2015’.
- Winner of London Tech Advocates MAD (Marketing & Ad) Tech Pitch.
- 3rd Place at London Ad:Tech’s Next Big Thing.
- Won a place on the UKTI backed SIRIUS Programme.
- Winners of the New Entrepreneurs Foundation Pitch Day.
- Won a place on University College London’s DECIDE Sprint Programme.
- Speaker at the IAB discussing ‘The Future of Mobile’.
- Won a place on the Remote-Goat Seed Branding Accelerator.
Find out more about Plus44 @ www.plus44holdings.com