Crypto communities! Blockchain communities! UNITE!
Help us bring relief to the victims of Hurricane Dorian in The Bahamas. PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund.
Thousands are homeless in the aftermath of what has been coined a catastrophic category 5 hurricane hitting the The Bahamas. The damage to infrastructure is unprecedented and will require massive local and global support.
The northern islands of the Bahamas need immediate post hurricane support for residents especially babies, young children, senior citizens and those whose safety, shelter and medical care are at risk. Basic human necessities like water, food, medical care and shelter are vital as The Bahamas tries to recover and restore a stay of normalcy. From all initial reports, the damages to The Bahamas will be millions if not billions of dollars.
PO8, a blockchain company headquartered in Marsh Harbor, Abaco in The Bahamas, has just witnessed the devastation and immediately felt called to action enrolling you, as the global and local blockchain communities to help rebuild and restore the most impacted islands of The Bahamas.
PO8 is asking your partnership as first responders to Hurricane Dorian by setting up a Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund. PO8 has pledged 1 billion PO8 tokens to hurricane relief efforts. For every dollar worth of crypto donation, PO8 will match it 100%. All donations will be made to the BBHDRF a multi-signature digital wallet managed by:
1. Island Administrator of Freeport Grand Bahama, Don Cornish. Don Cornish has been a chief advocate for Blockchain technology speaking at Consensus, CoinBank Cruise and across the world in countries like Korea, Japan, Spain, France, Singapore, and the USA.
2. Rotary Clubs of the Bahamas, well known and trusted in post hurricane fundraising and on the ground relief efforts with controls and accountability procedures off-chain.
2. Raise awareness by sharing our relief efforts via social media channels, speaking directly to your community or donating.
3. Post and share our collaboration and leading directly using the Hurricane Relief Fund wallet and the smart contracts therein (trust and transparency).
1. Recognition on Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Relief page on the homepage of PO8 as supporting this relief effort.
2. A Free Skullys digital collectible
Have more questions. Please contact any of the following people ready to assist.
-Matthew Arnett (PO8 CEO): email@example.com
-Raul Vasquez (PO8 COO): firstname.lastname@example.org
-Don Cornish (Govt): email@example.com
-Rotary Rep (Felix): firstname.lastname@example.org
PO8 is a tech company creating scalable blockchain solutions for the artifact conservation and investing sector. With its primary focus centered in the marine archaeology space, PO8 is utilizing blockchain technology, artificial intelligence and robotics to recover and tokenize a unique set of underwater cultural heritage assets and reshape their ownership by tokenizing them as NFTs, with a stored value of the underlying asset.
Skullys are reward-based digital collectibles featuring uniquely designed ghost pirate skulls on the Ethereum blockchain. Collect your favorite Skully and embark on a hunt for the loot. Skullys collectibles feature a location-based service (LBS) game allowing players the ability to perform geo-flagging tasks to earn PO8 tokens as rewards. Geo-flagging is a feature allowing players to use real-time geo-data from a mobile device or computer to “check in” at various locations such as restaurants, coffee shops, stores, concerts, or anywhere on the go.
About Rotary Clubs of the Bahamas
The collective leadership and expertise of our Rotary Bahamas members helps us tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges, locally and globally. We are united by common values and vision for the future as we sharpen our focus with targeted specific causes that will reach communities most in need.
PO8 Co-founder and CEO
Son of The Bahamas