Step Up Your Game in 2017 by Reading These 12 Books
This year one of my goals is to read a minimum of 12 books. It’s not a very lofty goal, but I know it’s achievable and it will keep me on track with consistent reading. Mark Zuckerberg and Tim Ferriss, along with several other businessmen and entrepreneurs, have shared their love for reading — up to 400 books per year! Several of them have even credited audiobooks to get through the content. Reading allows you to learn new information, improve your memory, and even give you a sense of tranquility. Join me in reading 12 books this year, here’s my list!
- January — The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- February — You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- March — Thank & Grow Rich by Pam Grout
- April — The Motivation Manifesto by Brendon Burchard
- May — The Power Playbook by La La Anthony
- June — Life is Good by Bert & John Jacobs
- July — The Confidence Code by Katty Kay
- August — Secrets of Six-Figure Women by Barbara Stanny
- September — Girl Code by Cara Alwill Leyba
- October — Get Rich, Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield-Thomas
- November — How Successful People Think by John Maxwell
- December — The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
It’s no surprise that all the books I’m interested in reading are within the category of personal development. It’s been a long-time interest of mine and to me, is much more exciting than fiction books because you are learning and improving yourself after each book finished.
If personal development isn’t your thing or you want to add a ‘fun read’ to your reading list, check out My Ashes by a friend of mine, Jenna Avery!
Have you read any of these books? Do you have any suggestions on other books I should add to my list?