Yoga is practiced widely throughout the world for health and relaxation.It is a part of ancient Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline.It was originated in India 5000 years ago.Yoga teaches a holistic way of life that integrates all elements of Yoga, making a prayerful discipline that unites the body, mind and soul.
Yoga is a accumulation of different postures to strengthen body,breathing techniques to heal the mind and simple meditation to purify our soul.In a word yoga helps to combine body,soul,mind to achieve a good health and relaxation.Today we also try to find out Can Yoga Help Lose Weight.Also know How Can Yoga Help Lose Weight ?
Can Yoga Help Lose Weight :
Yoga offers a huge health benefits like blood circulation,better immunity,good health,Peaceful mind,Happy You.The body poses and breathing practices help to improve blood circulation,improve metabolism.Thus it removes unhealthy fat and shape your body.It is not only a weight reducing regime yoga also helps to tone our body.The unhealthy life style is the main reason behind our bulky shape.Here is the best implementation of Can Yoga Help Lose Weight.
Here are few poses that help to reduce tummy,fat and tone our body to shape.
1.Surya Namaskar(Sun Salutation)
Sun Salutations build internal heat while at the same time stretching and toning most of the major muscles. They can help trim your waist, tone your arms, balance your metabolism and stimulate your digestive system.
Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation is a set of 12 powerful yoga asanas (postures) which provide a great cardiovascular workout. It’s also a great way to stay fit, and retain the peace of your mind and soul.
12 Steps Of Surya Namaskar:
- Stand upright on your mat with your both feet closely aligned. Inhale deeply, expanding your chest and relaxing your shoulders.
- Keeping the palms joined in the previous prayer position, breathe in and lift your arms up and bend backwards slightly. Your biceps should lie close to your ears. This posture is to loosen up your body by stretching the entire body backwards, standing at your tip toes.
- Now breathe out, and bend forward from the waist. Go down and touch the ground. Exhale slowly.
- Breathe in and stretch your body parallel to the ground.Keep your hands to the side, and bring your right knee towards the right part of the chest and let your left leg stretch behind. Look up.
- Repeat same with left leg stretch behind.
- bring down your knees towards the floor and exhale. Now bring your chin to rest on the floor.
- This is simply aligning your chest and Up to head section 90 degrees to the ground, keeping your legs and mid-section flat on the ground.
- Again, return to the parvatasana from bhujangasana. Keep your palm and feet where they are, and slowly raise your mid-section. Breathe out.
- This time, we do the opposite of what we did in the 4th step. Bring your right foot forward, while resting the left foot behind, at its original position.
- Now slowly bring your left foot forward, next to the right foot as you exhale.
2. Bhujangasana(Cobra Pose)
Cobra PoseThis asana help flat our belly,strengthen our stomach.To begin with lie on stomach and gently place your forehead on the ground and keep your hands underneath the shoulders. Use your belly and back muscles to lift your body off the floor. Elongate the neck while looking at the ceiling and lift your hips about 2–3 inches off the floor.This is simply aligning your chest and Up to head section 90 degrees to the ground, keeping your legs and mid-section flat on the ground.
3. Noukasana(Boat Pose)
This pose is one of the best yoga poses to reduce the abdominal fat. Begin in a seated position on a mat and start lifting your legs up straight in the air. Hold your toes with your hands so that your body forms a V- shape. Don’t bend the legs and straighten as much as you can for a better stretch.This also helps in better digestion.